Ict Usage Pattern And Perception Among Students Within Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adel Ben Youssef & Mounir Dahmani, 2008. "The Impact of ICT on Student Performance in Higher Education: Direct Effects, Indirect Effects and Organisational Change," Post-Print halshs-00936560, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Violet Zengeya-Makuku & V. Matswetu & W. Munakandafa, 2013. "The Impact Of Selected Instructional Factors On The Quantity And Quality Of Computer Skills Acquisition And Use By University Students," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 2(03), pages 42-52, March.
- Mohammad Y. ALKHALAILEH, 2021. "The Role Of Universities In Promoting Digital Entrepreneurial Intention Among University Students In Jordan," Network Intelligence Studies, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 18, pages 107-115, December.
- Shahida Tabassum & Kiran Shehzadi, 2018. "ICT Awareness among Faculty Members of The Public Sector Women Universities of Pakistan," Proceedings of the 7th International RAIS Conference, February 19-20, 2018 009, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Basil C.E Oguguo & Agnes O. Okeke & Priscilla O. Dave-Ugwu & Christopher A. Ocheni & Clifford O. Ugorji & Ijeoma Hope N. Nwoji & Iheanacho C. Ike, 2020. "Assessment of ICT Skills Relevant for Effective Learning Possessed by Undergraduate Students at University of Nigeria," International Journal of Higher Education, Sciedu Press, vol. 9(4), pages 206-206, August.
- Ben Youssef, Adel & Bester, Coetzee & Chuka, Aduba & Dahmani, Mounir & Malan, Beverley, 2014.
"Building e-skills in Africa,"
112240, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Coetzee Bester & Aduba Chuka & Mounir Dahmani & Beverley Malan, 2014. "Building e-skills in Africa," Post-Print hal-03737364, HAL.
- Amer Mutrik Sayaf & Mahdi Mohammed Alamri & Mohammed Ayid Alqahtani & Waleed Mugahed Al-Rahmi, 2021. "Information and Communications Technology Used in Higher Education: An Empirical Study on Digital Learning as Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-19, June.
- Oxana Bezler & Teodor Sedlarski, 2022. "Quantitative Analysis of the Interaction of the Labor Market and the Higher Education Market (on the Example of Kazakhstan)," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 137-156.
- Bambang Budi Wiyono & Samsudin & Ali Imron & Imron Arifin, 2022. "The Effectiveness of Utilizing Information and Communication Technology in Instructional Supervision with Collegial Discussion Techniques for the Teacher’s Instructional Process and the Student’s Lear," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(9), pages 1-16, April.
More about this item
KeywordsStudents; ICT; Usage Pattern; Perception; and Bangladesh;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:15:y:2020:i:2:p:35-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.