Short Food Chains and Sustainability: A Review of the Environmental, Social and Economic Impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vaghi Carlo & Milotti Alberto, 2009. "New Instruments for Financing Transport Infrastructures in Italy," Economia dei Servizi, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 377-398.
- Chiara Bentivogli & Eugenia Panicara, 2012. "Regolazione decentrata e servizio concentrato: le ferrovie regionali viaggiano su un binario stretto?," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 51-100, July-Sept.
- Roberta Occhilupo & Giuliana Palumbo & Paolo Sestito, 2012. "Le scelte di localizzazione delle opere pubbliche: il fenomeno Nimby," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 293-321, July-Sept.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic development; Agriculture; Natural resources; Energy; Environment; Agricultural markets and marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.