Multifunctionality and Rural Development in the EU: A Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Randall, 2002. "Valuing the outputs of multifunctional agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 289-307, July.
- Gatto, Emilio & Henke, Roberto & Velazquez, Beatriz E., 2002. "Rural Development Policies And Non Trade Concerns: The Case Of Italy," Working Papers 14798, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy - INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Fabrizio De Filippis & Daniela Storti, 2002. "Le politiche di sviluppo rurale nell´unione europea: un secondo pilastro tutto da inventare," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0025, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fabrizio De Filippis & Roberto Henke, 2010. "Cap Between First and Second Pillars: Looking into EU Spending on Agriculture," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- Kallas, Z. & Gómez-Limón, J.A., 2007. "Valoración De La Multifuncionalidad Agraria: Una Aplicación A Través Del Método De Los Experimentos De Elección/Agricultural Multifunctionality Valuation: A Case Study Using The Choice Experiment," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 107-144, Abril.
- Domínguez-Torreiro, Marcos & Soliño, Mario, 2011. "Provided and perceived status quo in choice experiments: Implications for valuing the outputs of multifunctional rural areas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2523-2531.
- Agnieszka Brelik, 2013. "Agro Tourism as Public Good in Rural Areas: A Case Study," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 67-74.
- Zein Kallas & José A. Gómez‐Limón & Manuel Arriaza, 2007.
"Are citizens willing to pay for agricultural multifunctionality?,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 405-419, May.
- Kallas, Zein & Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Arriaza Balmón, Manuel, 2006. "Are Citizens Willing to Pay for Agricultural Multifunctionality?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25476, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chun-Chu Yeh & Cheng-Shen Lin & Chin-Huang Huang, 2018. "The Total Economic Value of Sport Tourism in Belt and Road Development—An Environmental Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-14, April.
- Chen Qiuzhen & Sumelius John & Arovuori Kyösti, 2009. "The evolution of policies for multifunctional agriculture and rural areas in China and Finland," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 1(4), pages 202-209, January.
- BernuÃ©s, Alberto & Alfnes, Frode & Clemetsen, Morten & Eik, Lars Olav & Faccioni, Georgia & Ramanzin, Maurizio & Ripoll-Bosch, Raimon & RodrÃguez-Ortega, Tamara & Sturaro, Enrico, 2019. "Exploring social preferences for ecosystem services of multifunctional agriculture across policy scenarios," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C).
- Hasund, Knut Per, 2012. "Agricultural land and landscapes," Department of Economics publications 8812, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Zobbe, Henrik, 2002. "On The Foundation Of Agricultural Policy Research In The United States," Staff Papers 28644, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Garth Holloway & Donald Lacombe & James P. LeSage, 2007.
"Spatial Econometric Issues for Bio‐Economic and Land‐Use Modelling,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 549-588, September.
- Holloway, Garth J. & Lacombe, Donald J. & LeSage, James P., 2006. "Spatial Econometric Issues for Bio-Economic and Land-Use Modeling," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25525, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Campbell, Danny & Hutchinson, W. George & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2006.
"Using Discrete Choice Experiments to Derive Individual-Specific WTP Estimates for Landscape Improvements under Agri-Environmental Schemes: Evidence from the Rural Environment Protection Scheme in Irel,"
Sustainability Indicators and Environmental Valuation Working Papers
12220, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2006. "Using Discrete Choice Experiments to Derive Individual-Specific WTP Estimates for Landscape Improvements under Agri-Environmental Schemes: Evidence from the Rural Environment Protection Scheme in Irel," Working Papers 2006.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Blandford, David, 2012. "Meeting multiple policy objectives under GHG emission reduction targets," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135515, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Bohátová Zuzana & Schwarcz Pavol & Schwarczová Loreta & Bandlerová Anna & Tľčik Vojtech, 2016. "Multifunctionality – Interactions and Implications: The Case of the Podkylava Village (Western Slovakia)," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 8(2), pages 147-159, June.
- Sylvie Ferrari, 2003. "Land use and agriculture sustainability: does landscape matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa03p56, European Regional Science Association.
- Hartell, Jason G., 2004. "Pricing Benefit Externalities of Soil Carbon Sequestration in Multifunctional Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 1-15, August.
- Marangon, Francesco & Visintin, Francesca, 2007.
"Rural landscape valuation in a cross-border region,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 84.
- Francesco Marangon & Francesca Visintin, 2007. "Rural landscape valuation in a cross-border region," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 84, pages 113-132.
- Francesco Marangon & Francesca Visintin, 2007. "Rural landscape valuation in a cross-border region," Post-Print hal-01201150, HAL.
- Lily Kiminami & Akira Kiminami & Shinichi Furuzawa, 2018. "Impacts of multi-functionality of urban agriculture on the CCs in Japan," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 507-527, August.
- Lily Kiminami & Shinichi Furuzawa & Akira Kiminami, 2019. "Impacts of multi-functionality of urban agriculture on the creative classes in global mega city: focusing on Shanghai in China," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 487-515, June.
- Zuzana Bohatova & Pavol Schwarcz & Loreta Schwarczova & Anna Bandlerova & Vojtech Tlcik & Ladislav Mura, 2015. "Multifunctionality And Regional Economy Management In Kopaniciarsky Region Of The Slovak Republic," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 12(2), pages 26-36, DEcember.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; Second Pillar; Rural Development Programmes; Sector Based Policies; Territorial;
All these keywords.
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.