Is transformational leadership healthy for employees? A multilevel analysis in 16 nations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bildat, Lothar & Behringer, Stefan, 2016. "Abschlussbericht der Interviewstudie zur Kompetenzmodellierung im Compliance-Management," Arbeitspapiere der Nordakademie 2016-10, Nordakademie - Hochschule der Wirtschaft.
More about this item
Keywordstransformational leadership; contingent reward; augmentation effect; international; workplace health; well-being;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:zfpers:doi:10.1688/zfp-2014-01-zwingmann. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .