Les conditions pratiques d’un engagement économique et moral. Les maraîchers biologiques et la saisonnalité des fruits et légumes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-1240, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- François Bonnieux & Alain Carpentier, 2007. "Préférence pour le statu quo dans la méthode des programmes : illustration à partir d'un problème de gestion forestière," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 117(5), pages 699-717.
- Mbolatiana RAMBONILAZA (ADER CEMAGREF) & Patrick POINT (GREThA) & Jeanne DACHARY-BERNARD (ADER CEMAGREF), 2007.
"Stability of the WTP measurements with successive use of choice experiments method and multiple programmes method,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2007-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- M. Rambonilaza & Patrick Point & J. Dachary-Bernard, 2007. "Stability of the WTP measurement with successive use of choice experiments method and multiple programmes method," Post-Print hal-00275559, HAL.
- Adamowicz W. & Louviere J. & Williams M., 1994.
"Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-292, May.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Louviere, J. & Willians, M., 1992. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities," Staff Paper Series 232531, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Greene, William H. & Hensher, David A., 2003. "A latent class model for discrete choice analysis: contrasts with mixed logit," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 681-698, September.
- Bell, Frederick W. & Leeworthy, Vernon R., 1990. "Recreational demand by tourists for saltwater beach days," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 189-205, May.
- Ferrini, Silvia & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2007. "Designs with a priori information for nonmarket valuation with choice experiments: A Monte Carlo study," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 342-363, May.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D. With contributions by-Name:Adamowicz,Wiktor, 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, March.
- Eymann, Angelika & Ronning, Gerd, 1997. "Microeconometric models of tourists' destination choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 735-761, November.
- F. J. Anderson & N. C. Bonsor, 1974. "Allocation, Congestion, and the Valuation of Recreational Resources," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(1), pages 51-57.
- Anderson, Lee G., 1980. "Estimating the benefits of recreation under conditions of congestion: Comments and extension," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 401-406, December.
- Olivier Chanel & Elsa Faugère & Ghislain Geniaux & Robert Kast & Stéphane Luchini & Pascale Scapecchi, 2004. "Valorisation économique des effets de la pollution atmosphérique," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(1), pages 65-92.
- Mbolatiana Rambonilaza & Patrick Point & Jeanne Dachary-Bernard, 2007. "Stability of the WTP Measurements with Successive Use of Choice Experiments Method and Multiple Programmes Method," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 117(5), pages 719-735.
- Font, Antoni Riera, 2000. "Mass Tourism and the Demand for Protected Natural Areas: A Travel Cost Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 97-116, January.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganic farming; seasonality; fruit and vegetable; working rules; agricultural equipment; retail market;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rae:jourae:v:94:y:2013:i:1:p:93-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Saux-Nogues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrapfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.