On The Competitiveness Of The Romanian Tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Ţigu & Maria Andreeva & Ana-Maria Nica, 2010. "Education and Training Needs in the Field of Visitors Receiving Structures and Tourism Services in the Lower Danube Region," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(Special N), pages 735-760, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Barbara Grah & Vlado Dimovski & Judita Peterlin, 2020. "Managing Sustainable Urban Tourism Development: The Case of Ljubljana," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-17, January.
- Mihai COSTEA & Cristian-Valentin HAPENCIUC & Pavel STANCIU, 2017. "Tourist Safety And Security: A Factor Of The Competitiveness Of Secondary Tourist Destinations," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 23(23), pages 1-9, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRomania; Travel; Tourism; Competitiveness.;
All these keywords.
- Z32 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Tourism and Development
- Z30 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2019:i:3:p:34-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Hagiu). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.