The Applicability Of The Unifactorial Model For Brd Shares Quoted On The Bucharest Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorg Lackenbauer, 2004. "Catching-up, Regional Disparities and EU Cohesion Policy: The Case of Hungary," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 2(2), pages 123-162.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bálint L. TÓTH, 2019. "The Visegrád Group and the railway development interest articulation in Central Eastern Europe," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 10, pages 175-195, December.
- Nosvelli, Mario & Maggioni, Mario A. & Uberti, Teodora Erika, 2006.
"Space Vs. Networks in the Geography of Innovation: A European Analysis,"
Knowledge, Technology, Human Capital Working Papers
12078, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Mario A. Maggioni & Mario Nosvelli & T. Erika Uberti, 2006. "Space Vs. Networks in the Geography of Innovation: A European Analysis," Working Papers 2006.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ion POPA & Cezar-Petre SIMION & Catalina Florentina ALBU, 2020. "Gap Analysis Of The Resources And Results Of The National Research-Development System From The Perspective Of Technology Transfer Processes," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 436-444, November.
- David L. Ellison, 2006. "Market correlatives, market palliatives and the new politics of European industrial and regional development," IWE Working Papers 173, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Sandu, Steliana & Paun, Cristian, 2010. "Assessing The Possibilities Of Filling The Gap Between Romania And The Eu In The Rdi Field," Working Papers of National Institute for Economic Research 100204, Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE).
More about this item
KeywordsRegional structural funds; Economic effects; Programming period.;
All these keywords.
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
- P43 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Finance; Public Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2018:i:3:p:143-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alina Hagiu to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.