Aspects Concerning The Determination Of The Company Value Using The Dcf Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Þaicu Marian & Dumitru Mihaela, 2013. "Aspects Regarding the Relevance of the Performance Measurement Indicators," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1543-1548, May.
- Michael Mitchell & Allan Curtis & Penny Davidson, 2012. "Can triple bottom line reporting become a cycle for “double loop” learning and radical change?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(6), pages 1048-1068, July.
More about this item
KeywordsDCF method; valuation; accounting; company.;
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:123-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .