Analysis Of Intercultural Communication In Organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dodin, B. & Elimam, A. A. & Rolland, E., 1998. "Tabu search in audit scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 373-392, April.
- Li, Ninghua & Li, Ling X., 2000. "Modeling staffing flexibility: A case of China," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 255-266, July.
- Daskalaki, S. & Birbas, T. & Housos, E., 2004. "An integer programming formulation for a case study in university timetabling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 117-135, February.
More about this item
Keywords: Intercultural communication; Behavior; Types of communication.;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:2:p:67-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.