Using Business Intelligence Solutions For Company Performance Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria-Daniela Bondoc & Carmen Gabriela Sirbu, 2008. "The Analysis Of The Enterprise Social Management Based On Dashboards And Social Indicators," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(21), pages 26-37, December.
- Lucia PALIU-POPA & Nicolae ECOBICI & Ionela-Claudia DINA, 2010. "Fundamental Issues Concerning the Organization of Management Accounting in Units of Natural Resource Exploitation," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 189-196.
More about this item
Keywordsperformance; Business Intelligence; dashboard; QlikView.;
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2015:i:1:p:30-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.