Advantages And Limitations Of The Financial Ratios Used In The Financial Diagnosis Of The Enterprise
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Daniela Bondoc & Marian Ţaicu, 2013. "Expenses Analysis Based on Information Provided by the Profit and Loss Account – Company Performance Diagnosis Stage," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 5-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trofimov, Ivan D. & Md. Aris, Nazaria & Ying Ying, Jovena Kho, 2018. "Determinants of Commercial Banks' Profitability in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 85598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial diagnosis; financial ratios; performance.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2014:i:2:p:87-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.