Analysis Of The Consumers’ Satisfaction For Quality Dacia’ Cars
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajasekhara Mouly Potluri & Hailemichael W. Hawariat, 2010. "Assessment of after-sales service behaviors of Ethiopia Telecom customers," African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 75-90, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicoleta ISAC & Eliza ANTONIU, 2014. "Analysis Of The Human Resources Motivation Within A Commercial Company," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 13(2), pages 96-104.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Murali, S. & Pugazhendhi, S. & Muralidharan, C., 2016. "Modelling and Investigating the relationship of after sales service quality with customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty â€“ A case study of home appliances business," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 67-83.
- Nicoleta ISAC, 2016. "Consumer Behavior – Reference Element For Market Trends Of Automobile In Romania," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(2), pages 46-53.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer satisfaction; product quality; quality services; automotive industry.;
All these keywords.
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2014:i:1:p:55-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alina Hagiu to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.