Mobbing And Bullying In Business Organizations And Consequences On Human Health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen Stouten & Elfi Baillien & Anja Broeck & Jeroen Camps & Hans Witte & Martin Euwema, 2010. "Discouraging Bullying: The Role of Ethical Leadership and its Effects on the Work Environment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 17-27, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Polistina, 2018. "Are neoliberalist behaviours reflective of bullying? New perspectives on influences on sustainability and global citizenship," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 175-196, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmobbing; bullying; stressors; consequences.;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2013:i:1:p:63-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.