A letter to Sylos Labini
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2015. "Le barriere all’entrata e la politica delle riforme di struttura (Entry barriers and structural reforms)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 68(270), pages 159-171.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2015. "Editorial: Paolo Sylos Labini (1920-2005)," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 68(274), pages 179-185.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2015. "Making the ECB the central bank of a non-federal coalition of states," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 68(273), pages 91-114.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2014. "The theory of employment: two approaches compared," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(270), pages 241-268.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic theory; Oligopoly; Neoclassical synthesis; Modigliani; Sylos Labini;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:pslqrr:2014:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.