Introduzione: la "ritirata" del neoliberismo?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cynamon Barry Z. & Fazzari Steven M., 2008. "Household Debt in the Consumer Age: Source of Growth--Risk of Collapse," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-32, October.
- Kazimierz Laski & Roman Römisch, 2001. "Growth and Savings in USA and Japan," wiiw Working Papers 16, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Julio Lopez & Tracy Mott, 1999. "Kalecki Versus Keynes on the Determinants of Investment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 291-301.
- Fitoussi Jean Paul & Saraceno Francesco, 2010. "Europe: How Deep Is a Crisis? Policy Responses and Structural Factors Behind Diverging Performances," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Aldo Barba & Massimo Pivetti, 2009. "Rising household debt: Its causes and macroeconomic implications--a long-period analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 113-137, January.
More about this item
KeywordsIntroduction; euro; crisis; neoliberism;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:moneta:2012:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .