Ronald I. McKinnon, The Order of Economic Liberalization : Financial Control in the Transition to a Market Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1990. "Regional integration among developing countries: opportunities, obstacles and options," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- David Cobham, 1991. "European Monetary Integration: A Survey of Recent Literature," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 363-383, June.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1982. "Directly Unproductive, Profit-seeking (DUP) Activities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 988-1002, October.
- Terrence Bensel & Bruce Elmslie, 1992. "Rethinking international trade theory: a methodological appraisal," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(2), pages 249-265, June.
- Cobham, David & Robson, Peter, 1994. "Monetary integration in Africa: A deliberately European perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 285-299, March.
- de Melo, Jaime & Montenegro, Claudio & Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "Regional integration, old and new," Policy Research Working Paper Series 985, The World Bank.
- Alan Deardorff & Wolfgang Stolper, 1990.
"Effects of smuggling under african conditions: A factual, institutional and analytic discussion,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 126(1), pages 116-141, March.
- Deardorff, A.V. & Stolper, W.F., 1988. "Effects Of Smuggling Under African Conditions: A Factual, Institutional And Analytic Discussion," Working Papers 230, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Guillaumont, Patrick & Guillaumont, Sylviane & Plane, Patrick, 1988. "Participating in African monetary unions: An alternative evaluation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 569-576, May.
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 1992. "The Developing Countries and Regionalism," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 211-232, June.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont, 1989. "The Implications of European Monetary Union for African Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 139-153, December.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & de Melo, Jaime, 1987. "Evaluating participation in African monetary unions: A statistical analysis of the CFA Zones," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 483-496, April.
- Sapir, Andre, 1992. "Regional Integration in Europe," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(415), pages 1491-1506, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Peter N. Kriz & Roberto S. Mariano & Augustine H. H. Tan, 2007. "Financial Liberalization and Monetary Policy Cooperation in East Asia1," Finance Working Papers 21916, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yap, Josef T. & Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2009.
"Investment and Capital Flows: Implications of the ASEAN Economic Community,"
DP 2009-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba & Josef T. Yap, 2009. "Investment and Capital Flows : Implications of the ASEAN Economic Community," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22949, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba & Josef T. Yap, 2009. "Investment and Capital Flows : Implications of the ASEAN Economic Community," Trade Working Papers 23087, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rtiers:tiers_0040-7356_1993_num_34_136_4819_t1_0946_0000_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: http://www.persee.fr/collection/tiers .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .