"Grappes d'entreprises" et "petits mondes". Une affaire de proximités
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2002. "« Grappes d'entreprises » et « petits mondes ». Une affaire de proximités," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 53(3), pages 517-524.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Vicente, 2014. "“Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water”. Network failures and policy challenges for cluster long run dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1420, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2014.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2015.
"Récents enseignements de la théorie des réseaux en faveur de la politique et du management des clusters,"
Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 91-119.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2014. "Récents enseignements de la théorie des réseaux en faveur de la politique et du management des clusters," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201409, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Frédéric Rychen & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2009. "Industrial Clusters and the Knowledge Based Economy : from open to distributed structures ?," Working Papers halshs-00353425, HAL.
More about this item
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_2002_num_53_3_410422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.