Relations interentreprises et nouveaux modèles d'affaires
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Aversi & G. Dosi & G. Fagiolo & M. Meacci & C. Olivetti, 1997. "Demand Dynamics With Socially Evolving Preferences," Working Papers ir97081, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Creane, Anthony, 1995.
"Endogenous Learning, Learning by Doing and Information Sharing,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(4), pages 985-1002, November.
- Creane, A., 1992. "Endogenous Learning, Learning by Doing and Information Sharing," Papers 9106, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Cowan, Robin, 1991. "Tortoises and Hares: Choice among Technologies of Unknown Merit," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 801-814, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Brousseau, 2002. "The Governance of Transactions by Commercial Intermediaries: An Analysis of the Re-engineering of Intermediation by Electronic Commerce," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 353-374.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3561 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2013.
"New Technologies and Firm Organization: The Case of Electronic Traceability Systems in French Agribusiness,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 22-47, January.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2013. "New technologies and firm organization : the case of electronic traceability systems in French agribusiness," Post-Print halshs-00846618, HAL.
- Carole Poirel, 2014. "Choc technologique et supply chain : retour sur la notion de règles du jeu," Working Papers 2014-346, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_2001_hos_52_1_410283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .