Concurrence par comparaison. Un point de vue normatif
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desmaris, Christian, 2014.
"The reform of passenger rail in Switzerland: More performance without competition,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 290-297.
- Christian Desmaris, 2013. "The reform of passenger rail in Switzerland: more performance without competition," Post-Print halshs-00860911, HAL.
- Christian Desmaris, 2014. "The reform of passenger rail in Switzerland: more performance without competition?," Post-Print halshs-01077052, HAL.
- Christian Desmaris, 2014. "The reform of passenger rail in Switzerland: More performance without competition," Post-Print halshs-01077009, HAL.
- Tangerås, Thomas P., 2002. "Regulation of Cost and Quality under Yardstick Competition," Working Paper Series 573, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio, 2003. "Cost Inefficiency in the English and Welsh Water Industry: An Heteroskedastic Stochastic Cost Frontier Approach," Economics Discussion Papers 8872, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Eshien Chong & Freddy Huet, 2009. "Yardstick Competition, Franchise Bidding and Firms’ Incentives to Collude," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 35(1), pages 149-169, September.
- Dominique Bouf & Julien Lévêque, 2006. "Yardstick Competition for Transport Infrastructure Services," Post-Print halshs-00092671, HAL.
- B. Dormont & C. Milcent, 2000. "Coûts hospitaliers et tarification par pathologie. Le cas de l'infarctus du myocarde aigu," THEMA Working Papers 2000-25, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_2000_num_51_3_410541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.