Mesures de l'efficience technique et de l'efficience allocative par les fonctions de distance et application aux banques européennes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wanke, Peter & Maredza, Andrew & Gupta, Rangan, 2017.
"Merger and acquisitions in South African banking: A network DEA model,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 362-376.
- Peter Wanke & Andrew Maredza & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Merger and Acquisitions in South African Banking: A Network DEA Model," Working Papers 201665, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Chaffai, 1998. "Estimation des inefficiences techniques et allocatives des banques de dépôts tunisiennes : une frontière de coût fictif," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 117-129.
- Béjaoui Rouissi, Raoudha, 2011. "Cost and profit efficiency of french commercial banks," MPRA Paper 34245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jimborean, Ramona & Brack, Estelle, 2010. "The cost-efficiency of French banks," MPRA Paper 23471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1999_num_50_3_410109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.