Des modèles types contextualisés pour une approche intégrée de la firme. Le cas de l'informatique bancaire
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Berland & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Olivier Saulpic, 2017. "Une typologie des systèmes de contrôle inspirée du cadre théorique de Simons," Working Papers hal-01667078, HAL.
- Nicolas Berland & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Olivier Saulpic, 2006. "Recurrent Attempts to Renovate Management ControlRevisited through a Simons' Perspective," Working Papers hal-00243033, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3053 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Berland & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Olivier Saulpic, 2017. "Recurrent Attempts to Renovate Management Control Revisited through a Simons' Perspective," Working Papers hal-01667056, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Olivier Saulpic, 2007. "Les systèmes de pilotage : une relecture théorique inspirée des travaux de Simons," Working Papers hal-00243067, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1999_num_50_1_410066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.