Pourquoi l'euro sera fort. Une approche par les taux de change d'équilibre
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos D. Winograd & Guillermo Larrain R, 1996.
"Privatisation massive, finances publiques et macroéconomie. Le cas de l'Argentine et du Chili,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 47(6), pages 1373-1408.
- Larrain R, G. & Winograd, C. D., 1996. "Privatisation massive, finances publiques et macroéconomie : le cas de l'Argentine et du Chili," DELTA Working Papers 96-26, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Jacek Rostowski, 1995. "Investment in Post-communist Economies. Real Facts and Keynesian Myths," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0063, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1996. "Privatisation et incitations," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(6), pages 1239-1251.
- Boycko, Maxim & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1996. "A Theory of Privatisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(435), pages 309-319, March.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, January.
- Roumen Avramov & Jérôme Sgard, 1996. "Bulgaria from Enterprise Indiscipline to Financial Crisis," Working Papers 1996-10, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1998_num_49_3_410004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.