Le processus de multinationalisation des grandes banques commerciales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Gray, 1973. "Two-Way international trade in manufactures: A theoretical underpinning," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 109(1), pages 19-39, March.
- Louis T. Wells, 1969. "Test of a Product Cycle Model of International Trade: U. S. Exports of Consumer Durables," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 152-162.
- Keesing, Donald B., 1971. "Different countries' labor skill coefficients and the skill intensity of international trade flows," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 443-452, November.
- Robert Davies, 1977. "Two-way International trade: A comment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 113(1), pages 179-181, March.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Gary Hufbauer, 1970. "The Impact of National Characteristics & Technology on the Commodity Composition of Trade in Manufactured Goods," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 145-231 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walter Isard & Merton J. Peck, 1954. "Location Theory and International and Interregional Trade Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 97-114.
- Baldwin, Robert E, 1971. "Determinants of the Commodity Structure of U.S. Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 126-146, March.
- Finger, J M, 1975. "Trade Overlap and Intra-Industry Trade," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(4), pages 581-589, December.
- Michael Adler, 1970. "Specialization In The European Coal And Steel Communtiy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 175-191, March.
- Seev Hirsch, 1970. "Technological Factors in the Composition and Direction of Israel's Industrial Exports," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 365-413 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davies, Robert, 1975. "Product Differentiation and the Structure of United Kingdom Trade," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 27-41, May.
- Walter Isard, 1954. "Location Theory and Trade Theory: Short-Run Analysis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 305-320.
- William H. Gruber & Raymond Vernon, 1970. "The Technology Factor in a World Trade Matrix," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 233-301 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lowinger, Thomas C, 1971. "The Neo-Factor Proportions Theory of International Trade: An Empirical Investigation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 675-681, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Battilossi, Stefano, 2006.
"The determinants of multinational banking during the first globalisation 1880 1914,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 361-388, December.
- Battilossi, Stefano, 2005. "The determinants of multinational banking during the first globalization, 1870-1914," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh056807, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Stefano Battilossi, 2006. "The Determinants of Multinational Banking during the First Globalization, 1870–1914," Working Papers 114, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1979_num_30_3_408471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: http://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .