Le ralentissement de l'investissement est plutôt le fait des petites entreprises tertiaires
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djedidi-Kooli, Salima, 2009. "L’accès au financement des PME en France : quel rôle joué par la structure du système bancaire ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/8354 edited by Etner, François.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Tiomo, André, 2001.
"Investment, the cost of capital, and monetary policy in the nineties in France: a panel data investigation,"
Working Paper Series
0106, European Central Bank.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & AndrÈ Tiomo, 2002. "Investment, the Cost of Capital, and Monetary Policy in the Nineties in France: A Panel Data Investigation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 45, Royal Economic Society.
- Chatelain, J-B. & Tiomo, A., 2002. "Investment, the Cost of Capital and Monetary Policy in the Nineties in France: A Panel Data Investigation," Working papers 96, Banque de France.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00112523 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Jean-Christophe Teurlai, 2004. "The impact of the cost of capital and of the decision to invest or to divest on investment behaviour: an empirical investigation using a panel of French services firms," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 13, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Andre Tiomo, 2002. "Investment and the Cost of Capital in the Nineties in France: A Panel Data Investigation," Post-Print halshs-00112540, HAL.
- Tlili, Rim, 2012. "Comment justifier la multibancarité au sein des PME ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10919 edited by Etner, François.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2001_num_341_1_7469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.