Návraty dr. Bernarda Mandevilla aneb počestní darebové v ekonomické transformaci
[Come-backs of dr. Bernard Mandeville: virtuous knaves in economic transformation]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven N. Kaplan & Joshua Rauh, 2013. "It's the Market: The Broad-Based Rise in the Return to Top Talent," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 35-56, Summer.
- James Lesage & Manfred Fischer, 2008. "Spatial Growth Regressions: Model Specification, Estimation and Interpretation," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 275-304.
- Josh Bivens & Lawrence Mishel, 2013. "The Pay of Corporate Executives and Financial Professionals as Evidence of Rents in Top 1 Percent Incomes," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 57-78, Summer.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2013. "Defending the One Percent," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 21-34, Summer.
- Jitka Bartošová & Nicholas T. Longford, 2014. "A Study of Income Stability in the Czech Republic by Finite Mixtures," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 330-348.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic transformation; virtues; evolution; common good; vices; spontaneity; property; morality; self-love; new owners;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2004:y:2004:i:1:id:446:p:3-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .