The czech embarrassment of inflation targeting in transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julide Yildirim, 2003. "Currency Substitution and the Demand for Money in Five European Union Countries," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 6, pages 361-383, November.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2015.
"Money in the production function: A new Keynesian DSGE perspective,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 152-184, July.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2011. "Money in the Production Function : A New Keynesian DSGE Perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00795547, HAL.
- Benchimol , Jonathan, 2013. "Money in the Production Function: a new Keynesian DSGE perspective," ESSEC Working Papers WP1304, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2011. "Money in the production function: a New Keynesian DSGE perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00800539, HAL.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2015. "Money in the production function: A new Keynesian DSGE perspective," Post-Print hal-01182696, HAL.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, January.
- anonymous, 2008. "Monetary policy report to the Congress," Web Site 16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carl E. Walsh, 2010. "Monetary Theory and Policy, Third Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262013770, January.
- ., 2008. "Population Aging, Financial Markets and Monetary Policy," Chapters,in: Frontiers in Pension Finance, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- anonymous, 2008. "Monetary policy report to the Congress," Web Site 34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Arlt & Martin Mandel, 2014. "The Reaction Function of Three Central Banks of Visegrad Group," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 269-289.
- Josef Arlt & Martin Mandel, 2012.
"Je možné předpovídat repo sazbu ČNB na základě zpět hledícího měnového pravidla?
[Is it Possible to Predict the CNB Repo Rate on the Basis of the Backward-Looking Monetary Rule?]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 484-504.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; transition countries; inflation targeting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2000:y:2000:i:3:id:80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .