The Causes of Changes in the Rates of Value Added Tax in the Czech Republic and their Possible Impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Borio & William R. White, 2003.
"Whither monetary and financial stability : the implications of evolving policy regimes,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 131-211.
- William R. White & Claudio E. V. Borio, 2004. "Whither monetary and financial stability? the implications of evolving policy regimes," BIS Working Papers 147, Bank for International Settlements.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Will Monetary Policy Become More of a Science?," NBER Working Papers 13566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. White, 2006. "Is price stability enough?," BIS Working Papers 205, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsvalue added tax (VAT); VAT rates; European Union; Community law; national interests; consumer basket; price level;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prf:journl:v:4:y:2010:i:1:p:126-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Hakenova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vsfspcz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .