The Impact of Tax Policies on Economic Growth: Evidence from South-Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- NANTOB, N'Yilimon, 2014. "Taxes and Economic Growth in Developing Countries : A Dynamic Panel Approach," MPRA Paper 61346, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2015.
- Naeem Akram, 2016. "Do Financial Sector Activities Affect Tax Revenue in Pakistan?," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 153-169, July-Dec.
- Shafi, Maryam & Asghar, Zahid, 2015. "Tax Policy and Economic Growth: A Semi-Parametric Approach Using AMT," MPRA Paper 66662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariuam SHAFI & Zahid ASGHAR & Saqlain RAZA, 2016. "Analyzing Tax Policy and Economic Growth by Using Semi-Parametric Approach," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 521-533, December.
- Ihtsham Padda, 2014. "On minimizing the welfare cost of fiscal policy: evidence from South Asia," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1553-1572, May.
- Ghulam Rasool Madni, 2013. "Instrumental Effects of Fiscal Policy for Pakistan Economy," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 16(50), pages 27-50, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoclassical Growth; Endogenous Growth; Fiscal Policy; Tax Smoothing;
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:48:y:2009:i:4:p:961-971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .