Female Employment and Fertility: Further Investigation of an Ambivalent Association
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Husted, Steven & Rush, Mark, 1984. "On measuring the nearness of near moneys revisited," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 171-181, September.
- Allan H. Meltzer, 1963. "The Demand for Money: The Evidence from the Time Series," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 219-219.
- Boughton, James M., 1981. "Money and its substitutes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 375-386.
- Moroney, John R & Wilbratte, Barry J, 1978. "Money and Money Substitutes: A Reply," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 115-116, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lata Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra, 2001. "The Effect of Education on the Timing of Marriage and First Birth in Pakistan," ASARC Working Papers 2001-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Tasnim Khan & Rana Ejaz Ali Khan, 2009.
"Urban Informal Sector: How Much Women Are Struggling for Family Survival,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 67-95.
- Khan, Tasnim & Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali Khan, 2006. "Urban Informal Sector: How much Women are Struggling for Family Survival," MPRA Paper 17157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeba Ayesha Sathar & Shahnaz Kazi, 2000. "Women’s Autonomy in the Context of Rural Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 89-110.
- Robert Pollin & James Heintz, 2003. "Informalization, Economic Growth and the Challenge of Creating Viable Labor Standards in Developing Countries," Working Papers wp60, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:28:y:1989:i:3:p:175-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.