Selecting Preferences for Nonmarket Goods: Possibilities and Limitations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tirole, Jean, 1994. "The Internal Organization of Government," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Werner Güth & Martin Hellwig, 1986.
"The private supply of a public good,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 121-159, December.
- Schmidt, Klaus M, 1996.
"The Costs and Benefits of Privatization: An Incomplete Contracts Approach,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 1996. "The costs and benefits of privatization: An incomplete contracts approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 19773, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Richard D. Auster, 1977. "Private Markets in Public Goods (or Qualities)," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 419-430.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, 1990. "Asymmetric Information Bargaining Problems with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 351-367.
- Bigman, David, 1992. "Unanimity and exclusion as mechanisms to eliminate free riding in public goods : Diagrammatical illustrations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 101-117, September.
- Cairns, Robert D., 1993. "The optimal auction : A mechanism for optimal third-degree price discrimination," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 213-225, February.
- Shapiro, C. & Willing, D.R., 1990. "Economic Rationales For The Scope Of Privatization," Papers 41, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udo Ebert, 2003. "Environmental Goods and the Distribution of Income," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(4), pages 435-459, August.
- van der Laan, G. & Ruys, P.H.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 2000.
"Optimal Provision of Infrastructure Using Public-Private Partnership Contracts,"
2000-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerard van der Laan & Pieter Ruys & Dolf Talman, 2001. "Optimal Provision of Infrastructure using Public-Private Partnership Contracts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-011/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ebert, Udo, 2001. "A general approach to the evaluation of nonmarket goods," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 373-388, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:52:y:1997:i:3-4:p:301-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .