International Tax Base Division and the Multinational Corporation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael P. Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2008.
"The Effects of EU Formula Apportionment on Corporate Tax Revenues,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Michael P Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2007. "The Effects of EU Formula Apportionment on Corporate Tax Revenues," Working Papers 0706, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1990.
"The Transfer Pricing Problem: Where the Profits Are,"
NBER Working Papers
3538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hines, J.R., 1990. "The Transfer Pricing Problem: Where The Profit Are," Papers 64, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Dietrich, Maik, 2009.
"Entscheidungswirkungen einer europaweit harmonisierten Konzernbesteuerung
[Impacts of European Group Taxation]," MPRA Paper 59870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamuna Agarwal, 1980. "Determinants of foreign direct investment: A survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(4), pages 739-773, December.
- Jan Thomas Martini & Rainer Niemann & Dirk Simons, 2007. "Transfer Pricing or Formula Apportionment? Tax-Induced Distortions of Multinationals’ Investment and Production Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2020, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:514:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danuše Nerudová & Veronika Solilová, 2015. "The Impact of the CCCTB Introduction on the Distribution of the Group Tax Bases Across the EU: The Study for the Czech Republic," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(6), pages 621-637.
- Martini, Jan Thomas & Niemann, Rainer & Simons, Dirk, 2007. "Transfer pricing or formula apportionment? Tax-induced distortions of multinationals' investment and production decisions," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 27, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:27:y:1972:i:4:p:394-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.