Tax And Accounting Implications Of The Use Of Special Charge Scheme For Second-Hand Goods To The Pawn Shops In Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dina Ionela Claudia & Marica Valeria & Blendea Marian, 2013. "Accounting And Fiscal Treatments Specific For The Lending Of Population Through Pawnshops," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 111-115, August.
- Nicolae Ecobici, 2017. "Determining Vat Pro Rate. Case Study At A Pawnshop In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 91-94, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPawn Shops; special charge scheme; normal charge scheme; second-hand goods; VAT; tax implications; accounting records;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:137-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.