Front Office: Role Positions And Risks Of Maintaining Standards Of Service Quality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- AndrewE. Clark & Nicolai Kristensen & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2009.
"Job Satisfaction and Co-worker Wages: Status or Signal?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 430-447, March.
- Andrew E. Clark & Nicolai Kristensen & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2007. "Job satisfaction and co-worker wages: Status or signal?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587878, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark & Nicolai Kristensen & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2009. "Job satisfaction and co-worker wages: status or signal?," Post-Print halshs-00754388, HAL.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Kristensen, Nicolai & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2007. "Job Satisfaction and Co-worker Wages: Status or Signal?," IZA Discussion Papers 3073, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsStandards; competencies; services; risks of service quality; role repertoire of contact staff.;
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdc:jrpieb:v:4:y:2010:i:1:p:80-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaroslav Holecek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pradecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.