Impact of capital structure on firm’s value: Evidence from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K, 1990. " Do Taxes Affect Corporate Financing Decisions?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1471-1493, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sakshi Khanna & Amit Srivastava & Yajulu Medury, 2016. "A study of capital structure dynamics on the value of Indian firms using panel threshold regression model," International Journal of Management Practice, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 40-55.
- SÃ¼leyman Serdar KARACA & Arif SAVSAR, 2012. "The Effect Of Financial Ratios On The Firm Value: Evidence From Turkey," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(1(19)/ Sp), pages 56-63.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital structure; firm value; wealth maximization; time series; leverage decision.;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdc:jrnbeh:v:3:y:2010:i:3:p:111-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaroslav Holecek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pradecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.