The Use Of Corporate Social Responsibility Idea In Business Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ioan Constantin Dima & Mariana Man & Sebastian Kot, 2010. "Use Of Abraham Maslow’S Motivation Theory For Setting Consumers’ Satisfaction-Non-Satisfaction," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 2(1), pages 132-138, December.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kot Sebastian & Kucharski Michał, 2013. "Sport Sponsorship Effectiveness – Polish Volleyball Case Study," Management of Sustainable Development, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(1), pages 5-7, June.
- Mariana Man & Maria Macris, 2015. "Integration Of Corporative Governance Into Organisation’S Social Responsibility System," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 11(2), pages 100-114, June.
- Micha³ Dziadkiewicz, 2014. "Centre Of Social Integration As A Tool Of Professional Reintegration Of The Permanently Unemployed In Czestochowa," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 9(1), pages 23-33, June.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; management; energy company; ecology; pro-social activity;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:234-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.