SMEs’ PROCESS MANAGEMENT DIFFERENCES WITHIN VARIOUS BUSINESS SECTORS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Perspectives in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 451-488, October.
- Thun, Jörn-Henrik & Hoenig, Daniel, 2011. "An empirical analysis of supply chain risk management in the German automotive industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 242-249, May.
- Aloini, Davide & Dulmin, Riccardo & Mininno, Valeria, 2012. "Modelling and assessing ERP project risks: A Petri Net approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 484-495.
- O. Lavastre & A. Spalanzani, 2010. "" Comment gérer les risques liés à la chaîne logistique ? Une réponse par les pratiques de SCRM (Supply Chain Risk Management) "," Post-Print halshs-00640677, HAL.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:110:y:2013:i:c:p:34-40 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssmall and medium sized enterprises; process management; business sectors; effectivity;
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:184-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.