Theory Of Inventory Management Based On Demand Forecasting
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Róbert Štefko & Radovan Baèík & Igor Fedorko, 2014. "Facebook Content Analysis Of Banks Operating On Slovak Market," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 10(1), pages 145-152, December.
- Inna Babenko Viktorovna & Pavel Pochechun Ivanovich, 2016. "Issues of Forming Inventory Management System in Small Businesses," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 522-527.
- Iga Kott, 2013. "Application Of Modern It Technologies In Logistics Enterprises In Poland," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 7(1), pages 51-56, December.
More about this item
Keywordsdependent and independent inventory; demand forecasting;
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:3:y:2011:i:1:p:148-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.