Theory Of Inventory Management Based On Demand Forecasting
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Róbert Štefko & Radovan Baèík & Igor Fedorko, 2014. "Facebook Content Analysis Of Banks Operating On Slovak Market," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 10(1), pages 145-152, December.
- Inna Babenko Viktorovna & Pavel Pochechun Ivanovich, 2016. "Issues of Forming Inventory Management System in Small Businesses," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 522-527.
- Iga Kott, 2013. "Application Of Modern It Technologies In Logistics Enterprises In Poland," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 7(1), pages 51-56, December.
More about this item
Keywordsdependent and independent inventory; demand forecasting;
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:3:y:2011:i:1:p:148-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .