The EU Regulatory Action in the Shipping Sector: A Historical Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Rodrigue & Theo Notteboom, 2009. "The terminalization of supply chains: reassessing the role of terminals in port/hinterland logistical relationships," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 165-183, April.
- W R Hughes, 1997. "A Comparison of Economic Impacts with the Use of Economic Base and Inputâ€”Output Methodologies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(4), pages 673-684, April.
- Cella, Guido, 1984. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(1), pages 73-84, February.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings & Fernando S. Perobelli & Raul A. C. dos Santos, 2010. "Regional Effects of Port Infrastructure: A Spatial CGE Application to Brazil," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 33(3), pages 239-263, July.
- Elvira Haezendonck & Chris Coeck & Alain Verbeke, 2000. "The Competitive Position of Seaports: Introduction of the Value Added Concept," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 2(2), pages 107-118, June.
- W R Hughes, 1997. "A comparison of economic impacts with the use of economic base and input - output methodologies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(4), pages 673-684, April.
- Claudio Ferrari & Marco Percoco & Andrea Tedeschi, 2010. "Ports And Local Development: Evidence From Italy," Articles, International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 37(1).
- Rietveld, Piet, 1994. "Spatial economic impacts of transport infrastructure supply," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 329-341, July.
- Leroy P. Jones, 1976. "The Measurement of Hirschmanian Linkages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(2), pages 323-333.
- Bichou, K. & Gray, R., 2005. "A critical review of conventional terminology for classifying seaports," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 75-92, January.
- Francois Coppens, 2005. "Indirect effects - a formal definition and degrees of dependency as an alternative to technical coefficients," Working Paper Research 67, National Bank of Belgium.
- José Ignacio Castillo & Lourdes López- Valpuesta & Maria José Aracil, 2004. "Dynamising Economic Impact Studies: The Case of the Port of Seville," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/87, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolf K.Y. Ng & Sergi Saurí & Mateu Turró, 2013. "Short sea shipping in Europe: issues, policies and challenges," Chapters,in: Regulating Transport in Europe, chapter 8, pages 196-217 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mary R. Brooks, 2011. "Competition and Regulation in Maritime Transport," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 37 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Emile Quinet & Roger Vickerman (ed.), 2011. "A Handbook of Transport Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12679.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:8:y:2006:i:2:p:202-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .