Competition, Excess Capacity, and the Pricing of Port Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hidalgo-Gallego, Soraya & Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Coto-Millán, Pablo, 2017. "Spatial non-price competition in port infrastructure services," MPRA Paper 80417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isam Kaysi & Nabil Nehme, 2016. "Optimal investment strategy in a container terminal: A game theoretic approach," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 18(3), pages 250-263, September.
- Haralambides, Hercules & Gujar, Girish, 2011. "The Indian dry ports sector, pricing policies and opportunities for public-private partnerships," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 51-58.
- Tan, Zhijia & Li, Wan & Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai, 2015. "Service charge and capacity selection of an inland river port with location-dependent shipping cost and service congestion," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 13-33.
- Hong-Oanh Nguyen & Anthony Chin & Jose Tongzon & Mahinda Bandara, 2016. "Analysis of strategic pricing in the port sector: The network approach," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 18(3), pages 264-281, September.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1057_s41278-017-0068-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koetse, M.J. & Rouwendal, J., 2008. "Transport and welfare consequences of infrastructure investment : a case study for the Betuweroute," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Koetse, Mark J. & Rouwendal, Jan, 2010. "Rail investment and port competition: a case study for the Betuweroute," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 44, pages 57-75.
- Seo, Young-Joon & Park, Jin Suk, 2016. "The estimation of minimum efficient scale of the port industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 168-175.
- Carlos Barros & Hercules Haralambides & Mohamed Hussain & Nicolas Perpoch, 2011. "Seaport Efficiency and Productivity Growth," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Maritime Economics, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yang, Jinglei & Luo, Meifeng & Ji, Abing, 2016. "Analyzing the spatial–temporal evolution of a gateway’s hinterland: A case study of Shanghai, China," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 355-367.
- Bandara, Yapa Mahinda & Nguyen, Hong-Oanh, 2016. "Influential factors in port infrastructure tariff formulation, implementation and revision," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 220-232.
- Peter W. De Langen & Athanasios A. Pallis, 2005. "Analysis Of The Benefits Of Intra-Port Competition," Industrial Organization 0510003, EconWPA, revised 17 Oct 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:4:y:2002:i:4:p:323-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .