A New Approach to Port Choice Modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41278-016-0054-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:5:p:1503-:d:213240 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:6:p:1272-1281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferrari, C. & Parola, F. & Gattorna, E., 2011. "Measuring the quality of port hinterland accessibility: The Ligurian case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 382-391, March.
- repec:eee:transa:v:120:y:2019:i:c:p:132-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Talley, Wayne K. & Ng, ManWo, 2013. "Maritime transport chain choice by carriers, ports and shippers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 311-316.
- Verny, Jérôme & Gbaguidi, David Sedo, 2014. "Performance measure of a port-valley system: Data availability and their limits in freight transport and logistics," MPRA Paper 55480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woo, Su-Han & Pettit, Stephen J. & Kwak, Dong-Wook & Beresford, Anthony K.C., 2011. "Seaport research: A structured literature review on methodological issues since the 1980s," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 667-685, August.
- repec:eee:transe:v:128:y:2019:i:c:p:333-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:117:y:2018:i:pa:p:158-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:174:y:2019:i:c:p:1267-1275 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaël Raballand & Salim Refas & Monica Beuran & Gözde Isik, 2012. "Why Does Cargo Spend Weeks in Sub-Saharan African Ports? Lessons from Six Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13535.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:191-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vítor Caldeirinha & J. Augusto Felício & Andreia Dionísio, 2013. "The container terminal characteristics and customer’s satisfaction," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_14, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:39:y:2014:i:c:p:208-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:netnom:v:19:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11066-018-9123-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:6:p:1163-1172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven, Adams B. & Corsi, Thomas M., 2012. "Choosing a port: An analysis of containerized imports into the US," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 881-895.
- Bell, Michael G.H. & Liu, Xin & Rioult, Jeremy & Angeloudis, Panagiotis, 2013. "A cost-based maritime container assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 58-70.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:4:p:911-916 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:243-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henttu, Ville & Hilmola, Olli-Pekka, 2011. "Financial and environmental impacts of hypothetical Finnish dry port structure," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 35-41.
- repec:taf:transr:v:37:y:2017:i:3:p:300-321 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:10:y:2008:i:1:p:9-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.