Economic Pricing of Mortality-linked Securities in the Presence of Population Basis Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rui Zhou & Johnny Siu-Hang Li & Ken Seng Tan, 2013. "Pricing Standardized Mortality Securitizations: A Two-Population Model With Transitory Jump Effects," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(3), pages 733-774, September.
- Tan, Chong It & Li, Jackie & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang & Balasooriya, Uditha, 2014. "Parametric mortality indexes: From index construction to hedging strategies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 285-299.
- Liu, Yanxin & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang, 2015. "The age pattern of transitory mortality jumps and its impact on the pricing of catastrophic mortality bonds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 135-150.
- Zhou, Rui & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang & Tan, Ken Seng, 2015. "Modeling longevity risk transfers as Nash bargaining problems: Methodology and insights," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 460-472.
- Li, Johnny Siu-Hang & Zhou, Rui & Hardy, Mary, 2015. "A step-by-step guide to building two-population stochastic mortality models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 121-134.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:36:y:2011:i:4:p:544-566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.