Investigating Risk Disclosure Practices in the European Insurance Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Höring, Dirk & Gründl, Helmut, 2011. "Investigating risk disclosure practices in the European insurance industry," ICIR Working Paper Series 02/11, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip M. Linsley & Philip J. Shrives, 2005. "Examining risk reporting in UK public companies," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 292-305, August.
- Martin Eling, 2012. "What Do We Know About Market Discipline in Insurance?," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 15(2), pages 185-223, September.
- Hirtle, Beverly, 2016.
"Public disclosure and risk-adjusted performance at bank holding companies,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 151-173.
- Hirtle, Beverly, 2007. "Public disclosure and risk-adjusted performance at bank holding companies," Staff Reports 293, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Philip M. Linsley & Philip J. Shrives, 2005. "Transparency and the disclosure of risk information in the banking sector," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(3), pages 205-214, July.
- Christophe Perignon & D. Smith, 2009.
"The Level and Quality of Value-at-Risk Disclosure by Commercial Banks,"
- Christophe Perignon & Daniel R. Smith, 2010. "The level and quality of Value-at-Risk disclosure by commercial banks," Post-Print hal-00528391, HAL.
- Philip M. Linsley & Michael J. Lawrence, 2007. "Risk reporting by the largest UK companies: readability and lack of obfuscation," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4), pages 620-627, July.
- Pérignon, Christophe & Smith, Daniel R., 2010. "The level and quality of Value-at-Risk disclosure by commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 362-377, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominika Paula Gałkiewicz, 2015. "Loss Potential and Disclosures Related to Credit Derivatives – A Cross-Country Comparison of Corporate Bond Funds under U.S. and German Regulation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-017, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Liu, Liuling & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2015. "Regulations, profitability, and risk-adjusted returns of European insurers: An empirical investigation," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 55-77.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:36:y:2011:i:3:p:380-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .