Automobile Insurance Contracts and Risk of Accident: An Empirical Test Using French Individual Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Spindler & Joachim Winter & Steffen Hagmayer, 2014.
"Asymmetric Information in the Market for Automobile Insurance: Evidence From Germany,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(4), pages 781-801, December.
- Spindler, Martin & Winter, Joachim & Hagmayer, Steffen, 2012. "Asymmetric Information in the Market for Automobile Insurance: Evidence from Germany," MEA discussion paper series 201208, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Alma Cohen & Peter Siegelman, 2010.
"Testing for Adverse Selection in Insurance Markets,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(1), pages 39-84.
- Alma Cohen & Peter Siegelman, 2009. "Testing for Adverse Selection in Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 15586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- GÓMEZ GARCÍA, J.Mª & PELÁEZ FERMOSO, F.J. & y GARCÍA GONZÁLEZ, A., 2005. "Repercusiones del envejecimiento demográfico sobre el sistema público de pensiones en Castilla y León," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 235-253, Abril.
- G. Dionne, 2001. "Commitment and Automobile Insurance in France, Quebec and Japan," THEMA Working Papers 2001-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Dionne, Georges & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Pinquet, Jean, 2013.
"A review of recent theoretical and empirical analyses of asymmetric information in road safety and automobile insurance,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 85-97.
- Georges Dionnne & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Jean Pinquet, 2012. "A Review of Recent Theoretical and Empirical Analyses of Asymmetric Information in Road Safety and Automobile Insurance," Cahiers de recherche 1204, CIRPEE.
- Georges Dionne & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Maki Dahchour, 2004.
"Separating Moral Hazard from Adverse Selection in Automobile Insurance: Longitudinal Evidence from France,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Dionne, G. & Michaud, P.C. & Dahchour, M., 2004. "Separating Moral Hazard from Adverse Selection in Automobile Insurance : Longitudinal Evidence from France," Discussion Paper 2004-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jose Antonio Ordaz & Maria del Carmen Melgar & M. Kazim Khan, 2010. "Use and Extension of Count Data Models in the Determination of Relevant Factors for Claims in the Automobile Insurance Sector," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 119-138.
- Georges Dionne, 2012. "The Empirical Measure of Information Problems with Emphasis on Insurance Fraud and Dynamic Data," Cahiers de recherche 1233, CIRPEE.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Bernard Salanié, 2002.
"Testing Contract Theory : A Survey of Some Recent Work,"
2002-11, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Pierre AndrÃ© Chiappori & Bernard SalaniÃ©, 2002. "Testing Contract Theory: A Survey of Some Recent Work," CESifo Working Paper Series 738, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:mea:meawpa:12259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Peng & Valdez, Emiliano A., 2011. "A copula approach to test asymmetric information with applications to predictive modeling," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 226-239, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:genrir:v:24:y:1999:i:1:p:97-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.