Regulation of Insurance Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eling, Martin & Gatzert, Nadine & Schmeiser, Hato, 2009. "Minimum standards for investment performance: A new perspective on non-life insurer solvency," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 113-122, August.
- Maathumai Nirmalendran & Michael Sherris & Katja Hanewald, 2012. "Solvency Capital, Pricing and Capitalization Strategies of Life Annuity Providers," Working Papers 201213, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Julien Hardelin & Sabine Lemoyne de Forges, 2012. "Raising Capital in an Insurance Oligopoly Market," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 37(1), pages 83-108, March.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2006.
"How Can Insurance Companies Compete With MutualInsurers? The Role of Commitment,"
- Bourlès, Renaud, 2007. "On the Emergence of Private Insurance in Presence of Mutual Agreements," MPRA Paper 5821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stoyanova, Rayna & Schlütter, Sebastian, 2012. "Safety versus affordability as targets of insurance regulation in an opaque market: A welfare approach," ICIR Working Paper Series 10/12, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Inderst, Roman & Wambach, Achim, 2001.
"Competitive insurance markets under adverse selection and capacity constraints,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1981-1992, December.
- Inderst, Roman & Wambach, Achim, 1999. "Competitive Insurance Markets Under Adverse Selection and Capacity Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 2269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fischer, Katharina & Schlütter, Sebastian, 2012. "Optimal investment strategies for insurance companies in the presence of standardised capital requirements," ICIR Working Paper Series 09/12, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Georges Dionne & Nathalie Fombaron & Neil Doherty, 2012. "Adverse Selection in Insurance Contracting," Cahiers de recherche 1231, CIRPEE.
- Holopainen, Helena, 2007. "Integration of financial supervision," Research Discussion Papers 12/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Schlütter, Sebastian, 2011. "Capital requirements or pricing constraints? An economic analysis of measures for insurance regulation," ICIR Working Paper Series 03/11, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00746245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dutang, Christophe & Albrecher, Hansjoerg & Loisel, Stéphane, 2013.
"Competition among non-life insurers under solvency constraints: A game-theoretic approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 231(3), pages 702-711.
- Christophe Dutang & Hansjoerg Albrecher & Stéphane Loisel, 2013. "Competition among non-life insurers under solvency constraints: A game-theoretic approach," Post-Print hal-00746245, HAL.
- Mälkönen, Ville, 2004. "Capital adequacy regulation and financial conglomerates," Research Discussion Papers 10/2004, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:genrir:v:24:y:1999:i:1:p:55-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.