Financing and the Demand for Corporate Insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Picard, 2008.
"Natural Disaster Insurance and the Equity-Efficiency Trade-Off,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(1), pages 17-38.
- Pierre Picard, 2005. "Natural disaster insurance and the equity-efficiency trade-off," Working Papers hal-00243028, HAL.
- Pierre Picard, 2008. "Natural Disaster Insurance and the Equity-Efficiency Trade-Off," Post-Print hal-00367094, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gautam Goswami & Martin Grace & Michael Rebello, 2008. "Experimental evidence on coverage choices and contract prices in the market for corporate insurance," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 11(1), pages 67-95, March.
- Frederic Loss, 2012.
"Optimal Hedging Strategies and Interactions between Firms,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 79-129, March.
- Loss, Frederic, 2002. "Optimal hedging strategies and interactions between firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24903, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frederic Loss, 2002. "Optimal Hedging Strategies and Interactions between Firms," FMG Discussion Papers dp399, Financial Markets Group.
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas, 2001. "The design of liability rules for highly risky activities: Is strict liability the better solution?," Working Papers on Risk and Insurance 1, University of Hamburg, Institute for Risk and Insurance.
- Philip Chimobi Omoke, 2011. "Insurance Market Activity and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(4), pages 245-253, December.
- Guochen Pan & Jingyan Guo & Qiaoling Jing, 2016. "The Relationship between Insurance Industry and Banking Sector in China: Asymmetric Granger Causality Test," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 114-127, June.
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas, 2003. "The design of liability rules for highly risky activities--Is strict liability superior when risk allocation matters?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 31-47, March.
- Aunon-Nerin, Daniel & Ehling, Paul, 2008. "Why firms purchase property insurance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 298-312, December.
- Liu, Guanchun & He, Lei & Yue, Yiding & Wang, Jiying, 2014. "The linkage between insurance activity and banking credit: Some evidence from dynamic analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 239-265.
- W.N.W Azman‐Saini & Peter Smith, 2011.
"Finance And Growth: New Evidence On The Role Of Insurance,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 79(2), pages 111-127, June.
- Azman-saini, W.N.W & Smith, Peter, 2010. "Finance and growth: new evidence on the role of insurance," MPRA Paper 65836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zou, Hong & Adams, Mike B., 2006. "The corporate purchase of property insurance: Chinese evidence," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 165-196, April.
- Philip Chimobi Omoke, 2012. "Insurance Market Activity and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(2), pages 34-47, April.
- Kjell Sümegi & Peter Haiss, "undated". "The Relationship of Insurance and Economic Growth - a Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," EcoMod2006 272100091, EcoMod.
- Collier, Benjamin & Skees, Jerry R. & Miranda, Mario J., 2012. "On the Efficient Management of Natural Disaster Risk Using Credit and Index Insurance," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124663, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bruno Jullien & Georges Dionne & Bernard Caillaud, 2000. "Corporate insurance with optimal financial contracting," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(1), pages 77-105.
- Grzegorz Strupczewski & Michal Thlon & Kamil Fijorek, 2016. "Corporate Insurance Versus Risk Retention: An Empirical Analysis of Medium and Large Companies in Poland," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 41(4), pages 626-649, October.
- Adams, Mike & Hillier, David, 2000. "The effect of captive insurer formation on stock returns: An empirical test from the UK," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1787-1807, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:genrir:v:18:y:1993:i:2:p:147-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.