Hiding Relations: The Irony of ‘Effective Aid’
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i::p:o338-o356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Artan Karini, 2016. "Coordination Without Effectiveness? A Critique of the Paris Agenda in the Experience of Development Aid in Albania," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(4), pages 741-757, September.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0007-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Barnes, Amy & Brown, Garrett W. & Harman, Sophie, 2016. "Understanding global health and development partnerships: Perspectives from African and global health system professionals," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 22-29.
- Spencer Elizabeth Crawford, 2015. "Revising the Role of Contract in Development Cooperation," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 147-186, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:22:y:2010:i:3:p:382-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.