Gross domestic product, real income and economic welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Alexandru MANOLE & Mădălina Gabriela ANGHEL, 2015. "Analysis of final consumption and gross investment influence on GDP – multiple linear regression model," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(604), A), pages 137-142, Autumn.
- Constantin Anghelache & Alexandru Manole & Madalina Gabriela Anghel, 2015. "Analysis of Final Consumption, Gross Investment, the Changes in Inventories and Net Exports Influence of GDP Evolution, by Multiple Regression," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 66-70, July.
- Madalina Gabriela ANGHEL & Aurelian DIACONU & Cristina SACALA, 2015. "Analysis of the Evolution of Gross Domestic Product by Categories of Users," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(10), pages 35-42, October.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:137-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:2:p:122-129 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:ecolmr:v:5:y:2011:i:5:p:5-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.