Kantian Ethics and the Prisoners' Dilemma
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Suwailem, Sami, 2014. "Complexity and endogenous instability," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 393-410.
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet, 2013.
"Legal Liability when Individuals Have Moral Concerns,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 930-955, August.
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet, 2009. "Legal Liability when Individuals Have Moral Concerns," Cahiers de recherche 0951, CIRPEE.
- Mark White, 2010.
"Adam Smith and Immanuel Kant: On Markets, Duties, and Moral Sentiments,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 53-60, January.
- Mark White, 2010. "Adam Smith and Immanuel Kant: On Markets, Duties, and Moral Sentiments," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 53-60, April.
- Sami Al-Suwailem, 2012. "Complexity and Endogenous Instability," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1203, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:easeco:v:35:y:2009:i:2:p:137-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .