Risk Analysis: Infections and inequalities in a globalizing era
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yong Kim, Jim & Shakow, Aaron & Mate, Kedar & Vanderwarker, Chris & Gupta, Rajesh & Farmer, Paul, 2005. "Limited good and limited vision: multidrug-resistant tuberculosis and global health policy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 847-859, August.
- Gibson, N. & Cave, A. & Doering, D. & Ortiz, L. & Harms, P., 2005. "Socio-cultural factors influencing prevention and treatment of tuberculosis in immigrant and Aboriginal communities in Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 931-942, September.
- repec:oup:indcch:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:173-187. is not listed on IDEAS
- Gatrell, Anthony C., 2005. "Complexity theory and geographies of health: a critical assessment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 2661-2671, June.
- Worthman, Carol M. & Kohrt, Brandon, 2005. "Receding horizons of health: biocultural approaches to public health paradoxes," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 861-878, August.
- Gruber, Janet & Caffrey, Margaret, 2005. "HIV/AIDS and community conflict in Nigeria: implications and challenges," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 1209-1218, March.
- Coreil, Jeannine & Mayard, Gladys & Simpson, Kelly M. & Lauzardo, Michael & Zhu, Yiliang & Weiss, Mitchell, 2010. "Structural forces and the production of TB-related stigma among Haitians in two contexts," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(8), pages 1409-1417, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:develp:v:42:y:1999:i:4:p:31-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.