IMF Programmes, Fiscal Policy and Growth: Investigation of Macroeconomic Alternatives in an OLG Model of Growth for Turkey1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:467426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annabi, Nabil & Harvey, Simon & Lan, Yu, 2011.
"Public expenditures on education, human capital and growth in Canada: An OLG model analysis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 852-865.
- Nabil ANNABI & Simon HARVEY & Yu LAN, "undated". "Public Expenditures on Education, Human Capital and Growth in Canada: An OLG Model Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800004, EcoMod.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:463375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebru Voyvoda & Erinc Yeldan, 2015. "Aspects of Fiscal Policy in Turkey," Working papers wpaper109, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Yeldan, Erinç. & Ercan, Hakan., 2011. "Growth, employment policies and economic linkages : Turkey," ILO Working Papers 994633753402676, International Labour Organization.
- Yeldan, Erinc., 2011. "Macroeconomics of growth and employment : the case of Turkey," ILO Working Papers 994674263402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:47:y:2005:i:1:p:41-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .